- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 T sesame seeds
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into smaller chunks
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Place eggs in a third shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in eggs and coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in butter and oil in batches over medium heat for until no longer pink.