- new potatoes (we made a batch of 20)
- 3 T olive oil
- kosher salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Italian seasoning (to taste) - PW uses rosemary
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add potatoes and boil 10-15 minutes, until they can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a jelly roll pan, spray Pam to coat. Place the potatoes on the pan, leaving space between them.
- Smash the potatoes down with a potato masher until it slightly mashes. Rotate the masher and smash a bit more. Brush the tops with olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.