Monday, February 7, 2011
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
-steak (however much you like)
-green pepper (1 or 2, depending on how you like it)
-sweet onion (however much you like. I'm not a big onion fan, so we maybe use a quarter of 1)
-mozzarella cheese (about a pack and a half)
-Worcestershire sauce (2 T)
-Italian seasoning (1/4 tsp.)
-Classico alfredo sauce (maybe 1/4 cup?)
1. Prepare pizza dough.
2. Cook steak and cut into small pieces.
3. Marinate steak in Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning for about 15 minutes, turning once.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Cook peppers and onion in a little vegetable oil.
6. Add steak to the pepper and onion mixture.
7. Spread the dough evenly onto a pizza pan.
8. Spread alfredo sauce over pizza dough.
9. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce to cover.
10. Spread steak, pepper and onion mixture over the cheese.
11. Sprinkle with some more cheese.
12. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.